Thursday, February 7, 2008

Alyson_4_I

I always thought that research was research and it was all done the same way. Though, I did know that some research could be swayed as mentioned in the book about focus groups. I really enjoyed learning ways to promote creative research among potential users of your product. For instance, I really liked the idea of the un-focus group, using professionals from all sorts of fields to chat about and give their feedback on your product from a very different perspective.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Nathan Keller said...

I think we may have just came up with a Million Dollar idea. Start a consulting firm that's entire purpose is to provide Un-Focus groups to companies in need of such services.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Greg said...

That's very interesting. I like the idea, but I think I'm not sure the public would go for it. Let's put together a focus group so that we can really get some good feedback first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home