Friday, February 29, 2008

Alyson_Ch7_Q

I wish that saffer would use some more examples in this chapter, especially when explaining the differences between the "layers" of hackability. There are a few examples, but I still can't seem to grasp what he means by being able to see the "seams" of a program - making this easy or difficult to see. If someone could give me a good example of how I would see a seam like this, I'm sure I would understand it better. Thanks.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Matt Koehler said...

By reading everyone else's posts about "hackability" I am starting to confuse myself as well.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Matt Koehler said...

This section of the chapter has been brought up by everyone who has posted for the chapter. Saffer needs to be a little more clear with this topic.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Lauren Elliott said...

I agree with you. It isn't quite clear what he is trying to say. If someone explains it to you like Dr. John let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home