Ashley_ch.8_i
What I gathered from this chapter is that service design is very complicated, but it can be made less complicated by using things like environment description, touchpoints, process map, blueprints, etc. I also now understand the difference between designing for a service and designing for a product. I had never thought before about how within service designs there are often many products and vice versa. Kudos to the people that do service design for making our lives easier!
2 Comments:
My favorite online service is Amazon.com. You can buy almost anything on there and it is nice to compare prices all in one place and also to have the opportunity to buy used products. Its made shopping easier and saved me quite a bit of money too!
I like how a lot of the planning stages for each aspect of design, are a lot alike. I guess things like storyboarding and "acting out" the usage of said design/service is kind of universal in this area of work.
Post a Comment
<< Home