Greg_3_I
I've been thinking about the elements of interactive design in relation to our project lately, and the one that concerns me the most is time. I doubt it would take a prohibitively long time for most people to download the program needed to play the videos, and then the videos themselves, but considering the variables of different users (connection speed, patience, etc.) it's a pretty big question mark. However, I am confident that we will be able to compensate with our features.
1 Comments:
Yeah, and something else we need to think about is how the interface will integrate into the operating system. For a good example, look at Firefox's addon system. You don't have to download and install the addons seperately; it does it all for you. A feature the other class shouldn't overlook would be downloading video from a server THROUGH the player.
Post a Comment
<< Home