Friday, February 29, 2008

Lauren_CH.7_Q

I thought the section when Saffer talks about hacking was very interesting. Before reading I have always thought that hacking was really bad and people have gotten introuble in some cases for hacking. Then he talks about why it can be good and now I am confused on what to think about it. So how do all of you feel about it, do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger mhsanders said...

Taking the internet way too seriously is a bad thing.

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it can be good and bad. There are an awful lot of people out there who do bad hacking, especially where the internet is concerned. They may be hacking to steal, or whatever. But hacking as Saffer talks about it can be useful and almost deserves a different name other than "hacking."

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Lydia Sparling said...

I agree with Ashley. "Good Hacking" should be given a new term that would make it easier to understand and differentiate between.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Cassie said...

Agreed. There is both good and bad hacking. I'd say say hacking is inherently good up to the point where it starts causing problems for other people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home