Lydia_5_I
I liked the section about sketching and storyboarding. That area of design development really helps me to see the structure and basis of a project. Just from these simple drawings and layouts you can start to understand and see the theme/feel of a design and even find out where extra work will need to be done or changes need to be made.
Labels: Lydia Sparling
6 Comments:
I like to use them especially for video projects because you can add lots of notes to them about what angles and types of shots and props you'll need and all that kind of stuff. They really help me stay organized.
I agree that storyboards are essential to a good project. I think everyone here has seen student videos that sucked tremendously largely because they didn't take the time to plan out their shots. It's immediately obvious, and it makes the whole project seem unprofessional.
greg and ashley had a good point. organization is the key to a successful video. storyboarding is extremely important. from continuity to plot line. This is the way to go
Dude, in TCOM, I storyboard everything I do. No exceptions.
I totally agree with what everyone has said. They are the best way to stay organized.
Agreed. Storyboarding is the most effective way to lay out a project, especially visual projects like videos and websites. Imagining a project is something completely different than trying to fit it into a page or a screen. Storyboarding forces you to be creative and organized.
Post a Comment
<< Home