Friday, February 29, 2008

Matt_H_Ch_6

Interfaces are the most important part of a design. I like to spend alot of time designing interfaces. The whole look and feel of a website is relient on the interface. It's no good when parts of the interface are unreadable because of color contrast or being blocked by something like an ad that floats over it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Aesthetics are important, but functionality matters a lot, too. Some sites are sure to impress people with flashy designs, but if the content isn't organized in a way that's logical and easy to navigate, then people are going to get frustrated very quickly.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By spending a lot of time on the interface, you are organizing your site. And by organizing your site, you are making it more usable. Hopefully. It should work like that, anyway.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Cassie said...

I don't know if the interface is the most important part of a project because functionality is also a must, but it is my favorite. I'm definitely more artistically and visually inclined than technically speaking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home