Matt_K_Ch_5_I
After reading through the diagrams and section about task flow I could relate individually to all of them. For me the most obvious, and most used diagram was the spider diagram. The Venn diagram is also useful by showing how everything is related and overlaps into each other. I thought the Task Flow diagram showed a bad example by choosing a conversation. Nobody would ever need a task flow chart for a conversation. I thought the best way I have seen this type of diagram used is for a construction site. My roommate is a construction management major, and he had to draw up a task flow chart for an entire process of building a facility. By the end of the chart there were over 500 different tasks to accomplish. This chart made it very easy to read and understand what things need to be finished.
2 Comments:
Personally, I like wireframes. I know when I create a dummy web page for someone, I use a lot of wireframing to give them an idea of the project before I start the ultimate building.
I personally agree with Matt. I prefer spider diagrams. For me, they help organize the structure of a project by showing categories and sub-categories and their relationships with one another. Outlines are also really good for organization.
Post a Comment
<< Home