Mitch_5_1
We already make personas of people every day when we assume things about them based on information observed. For example, if I see that you have an iPod, statistically there's a higher chance that you're a Mac user. I get made into a persona every time I walk into a gas station or a fast food place and the clerk ends their sentences with "dude" or "man". Personas in design would really just be an indirect extension of that study of psychology - how can I get inside this person's head and tell what type of interface they would like to use? How do I make it cosmetically pleasing to them?
1 Comments:
"Personas in design would really just be an indirect extension of that study of psychology"
yes, I agree with that. It is a study of behavior. It is a little intrusive for some people I suppose.
Post a Comment
<< Home