Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cassie_6_Q

First, I want to apologize for blogging so late. I've had some things come up over the past few weeks, and my head hasn't exactly been "in the game." Anyway, I'm catching up now sooooo.....

Does anybody else ever feel overwhelmed by the necessity software that we have to be acquainted with as students and entrepreneurs of telecommunications? When you stop and think about everything, we have to be professional organizers, communication representatives, artists, musicians, videographers, reporters, actors/actresses, designers, computer programers, and much much more. Then we have to be familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver,ProTools, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and so on. Anyway, I just wondered if anyone ever felt buried in software?

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Matt H. said...

YES! I have for a long time. And with the rapidness that software changes in this world it can actually stifle creativity, even though it was meant to enhance it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home