Matt_H_Ch_9_I
In conclusion, I think alot of these gadgets will be obsolete before they are worn out. It appears to me that we are heading straight towards developing a device that will read your thoughts. So you wouldn't have to hook your damn lights up to your computer lan, you could just think them on or off. Yep, i know, it may sound a bit sci-fi ish. But I'm sure we won't stop there either, because that device will prolly have bugs, and freeze up our brains or something lol.
Labels: Matt Holcomb
3 Comments:
I enjoy keeping up with new technological trends, but I hope I'm long dead before mind-reading computers are implemented.
That would be crazy if we developed some kind of device that can read thoughts. Hum i wounder how that would go over in relationships.
I definitely don't want to be around for the age of mind-reading. Do you how warped my mind is?! Lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home