Matt_K_Ch_9_I_Q
I think this was the most interesting chapter for me. I love reading about what things are to come. The only problem I had with this chapter is that the example he gave us (most specifically the robotic vaccume) are not nearly as efficient as what we use today. The other ideas he gave with the internet being used to frequently and not just looked at through a monitor is very exciting. I cannot wait for the day where everyone has wireless internet all of the world and can be used by something other then a computer. Small steps with cingular, verizon and other services with the iphone shows how much work we have to do. The example he gave with the adidas compression shoe is amazing and very futuristic, but are people willing to pay the price for something like that? Some things seem to be a little much. very cool, and advanced, but is it worth the time and the money to create something like that (The hug shirt?!) c'mon.
1 Comments:
You, have no idea. Best Buy carriers those, and the things is a giant waste of $300. It only picks up very small objects, and can only work (well) in a rectangular room. Check this out. http://youtube.com/watch?v=nvJQaKf89aw
Post a Comment
<< Home