Nathan_Ch_9
This goes along with what Lydia and Matt said, but I wanted to point out that this stuff is already in existence, it is just not prominent yet. Saffer makes a comment about the use of RFID technology, this technology is real and already in use. Check out this video, it shows the installation of an RFID chip. This chip is no bigger than a gain of rice and could do thousands of tasks. Your car will no longer require keys, because you will be able to walk up to your vehicle and it will unlock the doors automatically. You can already purchase RFID lock conversion kits from ThinkGeek.com. It is just some food for thought. Oh, and if anyone has ever lived in Windemere, those keys that look like flash drive are just another form of RFID. And since I went link crazy, here's another one just for FUN.
2 Comments:
I guess you're right, never thought about that before!
I'll be damned before I put a computer chip inside of my body that allows specifically signatured tracking of my identity.
Post a Comment
<< Home