TyNiqua_9_I
So this idea leans more towards Chapter 7, but it is integrated in Chapter 9 also. All of this new technology seems a bit overwhelming, sometimes! It's great that we've come so far that we can get more and more things at once, but something that really freaked me out was when I was writing my kiosk paper and I thought about the interactivity and some of my ideas voided human interactivity completely which was sort of weird to me. The idea of talking directly to a machine (Robot Secretary!!) rather than a human reminds me too much of iRobot, which honestly scared me. I think that technology will go as far as we humans let it, but with some ideas that people come up I don't know. Like the idea of the car not needing a key or me the driver not having to do anything to start it just come near it. I don't know, I get the convenience, but that's still going to take some getting used to on my end!
2 Comments:
The thing about the car being keyless and all is neat, but how would that be realistically for car theft? I mean would it be easier or harder for a theif to steal your car? One thing I would LOVE for my car to do is to automatically recognize when I am in the car, and lock the doors as soon as I am inside instead of when I put the car into drive. Safety wise, this would be nice, especially for women.
I think it would be cool if the car recognized you and would put the seat at your level to reach the pedals, make the tilt of the steering wheel the level of AC or heat, and loudness of the the stereo to what you prefer. I dont know about a car starting up when you get near it being efficient. what if you needed something in your garage when you are home and got near your car and it started up? pretty annoying
Post a Comment
<< Home